Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blossoms







I really enjoy making lists for the Treasury on Etsy : every Etsy user can become a "curator" by choosing 12 items featured in her "favorites" and arrange them according to colors or themes. Then, the big game is to look at each other's lists and comment : "oh, this is so lovely!", "what a stunner!", "I really love this color palette!", etc... and avidly scroll down the Treasury to see if your own items are featured somewhere... Ultimately, your talents as a curator might be recognized by the Etsy administration who will put your list on the Front Page of the web site for up to an hour! This is very rewarding for the "curator" and a fantastic promotional tool for the sellers.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you a list created by Betsy3, a seller from Italy, who featured my "Blossoms" earrings in her latest Treasury. I really like this list and I hope it will make the Front Page : )

No comments:

Post a Comment