Saturday, October 10, 2009

Inspired!

What a beautiful day, today! The trees have gorgeous red-orange-yellow colors, the sun is out, it's chilly but not cold... Vive l'automne!

Inspired by these colors I love, I made a new bunch of "Frou-frou de fleurs" earrings that I hope to sell at the Winter Fab Fair on the weekend of November 21st-22nd and a more autumnal version of my "Fleurs des bois" necklace with red and chartreuse green felt flowers and olivine Swarovski crystals.


"Fleurs des bois" necklace - red and green felt flowers, freshwater pearls, tiger ebony wood, olivine Swarovski crystals

"Frou-frou de fleurs" earrings - Czech glass flowers (red, purple, mocha, green) on oxydized silver chains


My colorful "Frou-frou de fleurs" earrings collection...

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my Canadian friends : )

2 comments:

  1. That tree is gorgeous! I love fall colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cécile, je savais pas tu as un blog! Comment vas-tu? Non, ne réponds pas... je lirai ton blog pour devenir au courant :)

    ReplyDelete