Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas madness...

Holiday cards by Rubypress (Etsy)

I don't know about you but I am NOT in the mood for Christmas yet!

First of all, I can't believe we are in December when yesterday we were in September.... weren't we? And, quite frankly, I am way too busy at the moment to even think about Christmas! Actually, I have to force myself to think about it : I am trying to list new items in my Etsy shop almost every day because I know that by the end of the weekend, people are not going to buy Christmas presents anymore due to shipping...

So here is a bit of inspiration that I have listed in my shop recently :

"Fleurs du soir", a bracelet composed of red carved cinnabar, plum jasper and jet black Swarovski crystals

Here's "Fleurs du soir" with my new ring by Spark, a designer I met at the Fab Fair. Check out her cool jewelry at : www.spark-girl.com


And here is my latest Treasury, "So chic!", that made the Front Page yesterday : )

Now, if you excuse me, I have to get ready for the TWO Christmas Markets I have registered for this weekend (what was I thinking about?....)

No comments:

Post a Comment