Monday, February 14, 2011

New York, New York!!!

"First, we take Manhattan" by Irene Suchocki

Big news : this week, it's my birthday (a big, ugly one with a zero at the end...) and I'm going to celebrate in style! Ten years ago, I promised myself that for my **th birthday, I'll do something super cool like going to New York with a bunch of girlfriends to go shopping, visit museums, see a Broadway show, eat in hip restaurants and giggle all day long....

Well, here we are : )

First stop on Feb. 17th, Alexis Bittar's Soho shop! It's going to be very difficult to pick something among so many beautiful pieces..... I will probably have to buy a few ; )


Ok, in my fantasy world, this is ME on my birthday looking fabulous in my long, long, long Anthropologie dress.... definitely another shop I want to check out!

Hellooo Manhattan!!!

1 comment:

  1. Joyeux anniversaire! Hope you are having a blast celebrating your 20th in NY!

    ReplyDelete