Saturday, July 18, 2009

Window shopping in Paris...

A few more pictures from my recent trip to France : last weekend, I had a fun time taking a walk in the wonderful (and very chic!) area called Le Marais (4th arrondissement) where the famous Place des Vosges is located.

Apart from restaurants and lovely tea rooms, this area counts many fabulous shops - opened on Sundays which is pretty rare in France! Of course, I would have liked to go shopping in each of them but, well, most prices were too high for my budget... so I just enjoyed the creative window displays that delighted my eyes and put a happy smile on my face!

I really fell for this window display, I'd totally use a display like this one for my next craft fair : )

Design plastic dinnerware.... love it!

A beautiful shop in la Gallerie Vivienne : every item is made out of paper!



Guerlain : sooo chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment