Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paris, je t'aime!


I just came back from a trip to France where I spent 3 weeks visiting my family and friends with my sons.

We spent a couple of days in Paris at the beginning of our vacation and our first touristic stop was -of course- at the Eiffel Tower! I must say that I was almost as excited as my kids to have a close look at "la Grande Dame" as I think the last time I went in the Tour Eiffel was when I was 7 or 8 years old!




Oh, c'est si beau!

After 1 hour and a half-long line up to take the elevator, we finally reached the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.... how exciting! how beautiful! and ... how scary!!! In the excitement of taking my kids to the Eiffel Tower, I had totally forgotten that I was afraid of heights!?! So here I was, the only tourist who was doing her best NOT to look at the view : )

No comments:

Post a Comment