Friday, June 19, 2009

Eclektica : art for everyone

I mentioned in a previous post that I met two special ladies at the Spring Fab Fair : one was Grace/Eikcam and the other one was... Kim.

Kim is the owner of Eclektica, an art gallery located in a small terracotta-faced heritage building on Seymour Street, in downtown Vancouver. In this unique and friendly store, you can find an eclectic collection of paintings, prints, ceramics and jewellery by local artists and designers.

And guess what?... Kim has asked me to carry some of my creations in her gallery : )

So, I am really proud to announce that Olala design is now sold at Eclektica!


Here's Kim wearing my Madama Butterfly necklace

Some of Olala creations sold at Eclektica

568 Seymour Street, Vancouver, B.C.
778 330 6610

No comments:

Post a Comment