Friday, June 12, 2009

So...? How was the Fab Fair?... How did it go?...

I received a few emails from my friends last Monday : "So...? How was the Fab Fair?... How did it go?..."

Well...

Quite frankly, it wasn't as good as in November : it was probably due to the hot weather we had had all week, and certainly because we are all being very careful with our money lately but there were not a lot of people, and not too many sales...

There were a few moments when it was actually quite boring so I was really happy to chit-chat with my fellow vendors like Josee Glass Art who is from Montreal but lives in Maple Ridge, B.C...

I also had the time to sew three brooches that I'm very happy with : )








They are composed of 3 layers of felt leaves which all have different shapes and colors, and gorgeous poppy buttons that come from France... Aren't they amazing?

Of course, I had a few friends who came to support me, help me, and feed me (!) and I love them all because they are so nice and supportive (thanks guys!).
I had also two encounters which definitely made this weekend very special but wait, these two ladies deserve a full post each...

No comments:

Post a Comment