Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meeting Grace

So, as I was saying earlier, I met two special ladies at the Spring Fab Fair last weekend and one of them was Grace, alias Eikcam...

First, I saw her display -empty because it was Saturday at 5.30pm and she had packed up her pieces and left- but I had to stop to get her card when I saw that she had moss on her table... well... fake moss! I've been looking for fake moss for a while because I thought it would look great with my "welcome to my garden" theme to display my jewelry.... I have to ask her where she found that...



On Sunday, one of my friends was helping me at the Fab Fair so I quickly ran to Eikcam's table and oooooh!, everything was soooo lovely!!!! You see, I've been into porcelain and ceramic jewelry lately and guess what, Grace makes very pretty ceramic jewelry and dishes!!! She had pendants, earrings, rings, barrettes, all representing leaves or flowers... it was heaven for me!

I couldn't resist : I bought a pair of earrings and these gorgeous ceramic buttons that I want to use in future Olala creations - of course, I asked for Grace's permission : )



We chatted a little and discovered that we were almost next door neighbors! Grace is a lovely person and since I met her, my head has been bubbling with new ideas so, I'll keep you posted but there will certainly be some ceramic pieces in my Fall 2009 collection.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment