Sunday, May 16, 2010

Midnight Garden

I went to drop off some new pieces at Eclektica Art Gallery* this week and one of them was my chef d'oeuvre, the mesmerizing "Midnight Garden" necklace... I love this piece, I hope it finds a proud owner : )


"Midnight Garden", a necklace featuring a suede butterfly fluttering among gorgeous dark blue azurite beads (the night) and grey freshwater pearls (the stars).

And talking about gardens, I have to show you the poster for the Spring Fab Fair that will be held on June 5th and 6th at the Heritage Hall, in Vancouver. This dreamy picture was done by my friend Grace, the talented designer and ceramist from Eikcam. We will both attend the Fab Fair as well as Shibang designs who makes colorful felted accessories and whom I am very impatient to meet!



* Eclektica Art Gallery
#102 - 1118 Homer Street, Vancouver (Yaletown)

No comments:

Post a Comment