Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pretty things...


A few months ago, I was looking at Gennine's blog and I saw that she had carved a doily stamp in a rubber block... This was so pretty that I immediately decided that I needed a doily stamp too!... but there was no way I was going to carve it myself, of course! Searching on Etsy, I found my treasure : a box of cute stamps including 2 doilies, a bird cage, an antique key and some other goodies... I also bought some Japanese washi tape with a brown lace print that I'm now using when I gift wrap my jewelry. This is much prettier than regular tape!


Et voilà!

"Cristalline" earrings - ice flake crystal quartz nuggets and rock crystal faceted coin beads on silver earwires

Here are my "Cristalline" earrings presented on a doily stamped card : )

Check out this shop for pretty stuff : www.PrettyTape.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Love those stamps! They really add a nice touch to your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the earrings. and the stamps! i am going to need to do some printing too. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete